Web wisdom this round comes from gurus in EBM, critical care, trauma and even some philosophers on the state of affairs in medical education/administration. Credit as always to the original content providers.
- Breech delivery - info for when you need it!
- High flows you should know - all about BiPap and the new-ish HFNC
- The top 10 trauma papers - compiled by St Emlyn's
- Shrug it off - a novel technique for your subclavian needs
- The tPA drug war without end - controversial because science clashes with dollars
- UTI pearls and pitfalls - you'l be surprised at what you learn about "simple" things
- The trouble with mindfulness - one of the best articles I have read recently relating to error prevention and human behaviour. Well worth a read even if not in a "medical" mood.