This episode of webucation is brought to you by the disciplines of crit care and cardio as well as some imaging thrown in. Do visit/credit the content creators.
- 8 hours of chest pain - EM physicians' ye olde enemy returns.
- Bleed them you say? - Do you bleed your patients for abdo pain?
- Lets talk about subarachnoid haemorrhage - SAH in the modern sense.
- The wrong stuff - Lyse it Cliff, lyse it...
- Ultrasound for ETTs? - Why not? We use it for everything else already!
- Nothing inferior about it - Steve Smith breaks down the RV AMI.
- Low risk chest pain disposition - Worth it just for the Venn diagram.
This last link is worth the read into current state of affairs. I you must take anything from it, take this pic. An all too forgotten philosophy that one must be complete and holistic, not just a paper reader/quoter.