Webucation took a break due to some holidays but is back with pearls from radiology, cardiology and paeds philosophy. As always pls credit the content creators.
- Imaging-case-of-the-week-108 - Emergucate gives us an intriguing wrist xray
- Peg normality? - Test your C-spine skills
- Panning in Oz - The trauma pro quotes a new Oz study about the much debated pan scan - will you do the right thing?
- AF blockade - Are you a B or C person in fibrillating patients?
- Nice or NOT Nice - Ali G is "all up in da face of" da NICE guideline. Booyakasha!
- Appendicitis clinical decision rules - Are you part of the intellectually destitute?
The last link resonates with a lot of older physicians and docs who still practice without blood tests or CT scanners (some through no choice of their own). We think the community will be fine so long as agree that we need guides, not rules.