Lots of cold things in the following musings from around the web. From the realms of trauma to radiology to EBM. As always credit to the original content providers.
- On your knees - Emergucate truly educates with this one. Am partial to this as I suffered from this one!
- Shoulder this burden - The much taught and rarely seen shoulder lesion.
- EBM - a movement in crisis? - A great read for enthusiasts and detractors of the current state of EBM.
- Is my hand broken? - If it is, can you tell clinically?
- Ice pack ahead - Does this simple humble intervention actually work?
- Boy its cold! - Larry Mellick provides a great view into the world of actual severe hypothermia.
- PR disaster - the trauma pro eulogizes the PR. We say RIP.
The last link gives another chance to chime in on our pet peeve. Rectal assault on conscious trauma patients with normal neurology is archaic practice. Dare you step into the 21st century? Or more importantly - will you allow your trainees to?