Lots of kids and imaging pearls in our dive into web resources this time.
- Hit the nail on the head - Ryan Radecki asks if some hammering antibiotics are really necessary?
- Score 1 for the HEART - Salim wonders if we should be moving on with our risk stratification tools
- No need for speed - Excellent tutorial on subtle injuries on CT in high velocity accidents
- Leave those kids alone! - Scancrit talks about the insult to injury by irradiating kids
- Imaging at Emergucate - Pop goes the weasel's hip?
- The 1-2-3 of..? - Can you spot this pathology at Radiopaedia
- Ouch it hurts down there - A great Morsel on ovarian torsion in children.
Radiation bomb - Scancrit drops the bomb on spinal immobilisation. We say about time to! We are once again grateful for such myth busting. While we are on that trail ,common sense also tells us that lying on a metal trauma board in the trauma resus bay with a collar and no neck support is NOT THE NORMAL ANATOMICAL POSITION.... so why do we persist?