Web delights this time emanate from paediatrics to radiology and also to myth busting of the highest quality.
- You're too slow kid. - A great morsel on paediatric bradycardia,
- Wrong answer mister - So you think you're good or are you really that good?
- Circular blockers? - Steve Smith asks - have we indeed done the 360 on beta blockade?
- The ketamine brain continuum - you know we couldn't resist this exposition on ketamine... I mean our website name is sort of an homage to dissociatives!
- Stroke Series - Radiology Channel's excellent run down on hypertensive bleeds on CTs
- Is it really necessary to do postural BPs? - Great myth busting orthostatic measuring! Thanks to LITFL for this vid.
- BIphasic what? - Ryan Radecki plays down this over reaction on the overreaction myth.
The last link allows us to give kudos to the internet myth busting crusaders. Nice to know technology is helping us move forward and away from tradition based medicine.