This episode of webucation gives us insights into old diseases and new. From cardio to dermatology and from myth to righteousness. Credit as always to the original content providers.
- Resuscitation communication - why its as important as any other treatment
- 4th Universal definition of MI - if you deal with heart attacks, you probably want to know this
- Simplifying mechanical ventialtion - great guide on the basics
- Myths of heart failure - still believing in some of these?
- Moral injury - are you at risk of this or is it something we just live with?
- The migraine cocktail - catch up with the latest admixture for this pesky pathology
- Severe cutaneous reactions - a great run through one of my blindspots - dermatology. It sets out the differences and nuances of treatment of SJS / TENS etc