Web wisdom this edition comes from the climes of mostly trauma this time but also from philosophers in our field from around the globe.
- Amal Mattu to the graduating resident - Advice from a sage
- Liver lacs explained - Are you enzyme addicted?
- Motorbike accident with a rare complication - Pneumo - what?
- Out of Africa - Could you take one night in the Cape?
- 10 resus orders - Fire fighting in EM
- Pressure in trauma? - Probably the best explanation in managing hypotense trauma patients
The last link and its sequel is a must hear audio cast. It is a simplistic yet deep dive into management of the critically injured trauma patient.