Webucation this month comes from the realms of paedatric surgery, urology and even on some tele-medicine. Remember to visit and credit the original posters.
- No place to be - Not what you'd expect a surgeon to say
- A fontanelle of youth - Battle the Bulge
- Torsion pearls and pitfalls - Its not just the guys, girls get it too.
- Reboa - Rreat talk about a great topic on new use of catheters!
- Calling for help - Phone etiquette for the busy physician
- Metaphysis this! - Vegetables are good for you says Radiopedia
- This is need to know classification for all who deal with this disease
The last link is a must read for those in our speciality. For it is said many a time that the 2 things that we deal with mostly in our career are related to vascular problems and sepsis. So be good at them.