This edition of webucation includes lots of orthopaedics with a smattering of cardiology and a fine trick for central lines. As always, credit to original content creators.
- Greek Drama - Is this a Parthenon fracture?
- What else do you see? - Definitely not something common but worth the know.
- Better way for CVCs? - A better way to guide the wire
- Practical guide to backslabs - These guys are drunk on ortho.
- I am number 4 - The 4 hour rule in panadol
- Expunging zero miss from chest pain - There is no such thing as Zero risk.
The last link is a good indicator of where risk stratification in ED is going. It will not be long where presentation troponins and 2 ECGs are all that is required once a good history is taken in low risk chest pain. Watch this space.