Web wisdom this edition comes from areas of urology, general surgery, trauma and paeds. As always, give credit to the content creators.
- Teaching practical skills - Can you set it up like this?
- St Emlyn's top 10 trauma papers 2014-2015 - Just like Letterman's, but in EM
- Is it peritonitis? - How good are your hands?
- Swan song for tamsulosin? - A rolling stone no more
- STEMI or not? Here I come... - One formula to rule them all
- Emergucate's imaging case - What are the chances?
- Stop crying! - Is not the right thing to say in these circumstances
The last link is a gem in mnemonics. It also has a great Rule of 3's for infantile colic. Great site for paeds. Do visit it.