Web musings from around the globe this round include pointers on trauma, paeds, cardio and a good rundown on the ever challenging asthmatic.
- Choose life, choose minimal radiology - Gathering momentum to return to clinical judgement
- The crashing asthmatic - Avoid the crash for Dr your patients sake. Excellent talk
- Taking the lead - A great learning case from Steve Smith himself
- South of California? - Emergucate's imaging case of the week is a peninsula.
- Those little necks - ERCast discusses paediatric C-spine clearance
- Archaic trauma life support - Basic course indeed
The last link is a notion supported by our group as well. It is essential to know the basics of trauma resuscitation and how teams work in that arena. It just shouldn't be termed "Advanced" in this day and age.