The edition of web wisdom encompasses lots of radiology, a smattering od dogma-lysis and even some phramacology. Pls credit the original content creators.
- Bad things come in 3s - Superb xray and diagnoses to be gleaned.
- Bloody screwdriver - Newer but not necessarily better.
- There's bleeding! - Space is the final frontier.
- Cervical collars slashed - Abandonware or not?
- Emergucate's imaging case of the week - Sticks out like a sore thumb!
- Flash oedema - Conventional modern management all addressed here. Including good DL vs VL training point.
- Is 2 better than 1? - EM Nerd asks this exact question in prescribing terms?
The last link shows us the quality of critical appraising and high level analysis that is out there in the world of FOAM. Long may this continue.