We're happy to be back and we bring you some tasty bits of med-ed from the realms of paeds, ob/gyn, surgery and even some philosophy. Credit as always to the content creators.
- Shock in early pregnancy - Chris Cresswell's excellent pathway/guide for bleeding in early pregnancy
- Neonatal analgesia - Should children really be deprived of this based on whim?
- Abc easy as 123? - Ryan Radecki asks is ABCD3 is what you need
- Is it just culture? - Do we really need to keep doing this for everyone? ... Bug bear of mine.
- A what lesion? - The Trauma Pro shows us a lesser known disease.
- Under the dome - Why is the dome gone?
- More TPA debate - great debate on stroke lysis. Pros and cons all laid out for you.
- Dogmalysis - Cliff Reid's homage to myth busting.
The last link is close to our hearts. We deal with such "traditions" day in/day out. We thank such innovators in bringing to light the remedies in such scientific form.