This round of web publications comes from wonderful websites talking about paediatrics, radiology, neurosurgery and even some pharma thrown in. Be sure to visit the content creators.
- One of these things is not like the other - when is SAH not an SAH? Dare to discharge?
- LBBB STEMI? - Steve Smith shows us that LBBB is not always so.
- Frusi juice in APO? - Is this Rx REALLY warranted anymore?
- Kids CXR - Pratibha from Emergucate highlights a really educational paediatric CXR
- Dose me properly - Have we been drugged into flatly dosing vanc for years?
- Tramadol - when to avoid it - the headline says it all - dirty drug!
- A morsel on meningism - Paeds EM moresels reminds us how important it is to keep a high state of vigilance for meningococcaemia.
Difficult though it may be to admit that we have been misled all this time. Could it be that we finally need a cross specialty study to finally end this conjecture - for future generations sake...