Our 1st installment of Webucation this year contains a barrage of trauma, a smattering of cardiology and a torrent of critical care... pun intended.
- The logroll is dead... long live the log roll? - Could you be harming your patient by shifting him needlessly?
- Blocking rib #s - Chris gives us a superb technique for pain control with far less risk
- 3 for 2 - So you think you know knee #s, can you spot all three of them?
- The value of a goodhistory - Salim the Rebel EM debunks some myths about chest pain history
- Activation stations - Is overactivation an issue, here's maybe why?
- AXR mythology - Does the abdo xray really change your management?
- IVC roundup - Think you've got a handle on preload? Watch the IVC debate rage on at EMCrit.
The last link demonstrates a few things. Firstly, certainly we don't know it all. Next, it is a fine testament to the state of affairs that so many people not only care deeply but are willing to enter the fray on the topic. Lastly, Viva la FOAM as they say!