Web learning this time comes form the depths of "bloody" trauma but also from the murky realm of crystalloids.... pun intended. We also get a dose of gynae and neonatology - perennial blind spots for some.
- Fitz-hugh-curtis syndrome - EM Tutorials gives us a nice reminder of the pathology, Dx and treatment options for this "blind spot"
- Neonatal CXR - Emergucate brings us a good revision on another rare image
- Collared you say? - The trauma pro brreaks down different types of collaring
- CCF guidelines - Resus.me points us towards the new cross continental CCF guide
- What you though about fluids - Game changing evidence from ICN about fluids
- The trauma arrest - Rob Orman and Scott Weingart discuss trauma arrests
- Watch and wait instead of scan??? - What manner of witchcraft is this?
The last link we truly echo. Clinical examination has taken a back seat to volume-necessitated pathways and unfortunately rampant, random irradiation. The backlash may be coming. It's time to do some doctoring again folks.