Web wisdom this time encompasses the fields of paeds, surgery, orthopaedics and a whole lot of radiology. As always, support the original content providers.
- Cavity mnemonic - Radiopedia gives us a great memory aid for cavitating lung lesions
- Typhlitis - What?? That's what I said... Paeds EM Morsels talks about necrotising abdominal pathologies
- How to confirm ankle joint penetration - Interesting stuff... use the blue!
- MBA accident - Know your trauma c-spine films? Do this test then.
- How bent can we leave it? - Just how bendy can we leave paeds #s?
- The death of decorum - Greg Henry decries the death of decency
- Death from thousand clicks - The time saving devices are a phenomenal waste of time
- 10 tips for approaching abdominal pain in the elderly - ALiEM puts this much discussed topic succinctly.