Web wonders this time stretch from the world of paediatrics to geriatrics, from ECG to trauma and even some words of wisdom from an "old" ED hand. be sure to support the original content creators.
- 10 things i wish i had started doing the day i began practicing - the "Fickle Finger" gives us his laments, triumphs and ultimately much wisdom. Well worth a read.
- JHC ecg-of-week - excellent explanations now follow weekly ECGs at John Larkin's site
- Pain, honeymoon and torsion? - not the typical testicular test. another great example from Larry Mellick
- A time based approach to elderly patients with AMS - think geriatrics don't have time sensitive issues? Think again.
- Dissecting it in in 5 mins - the all knowing K. Wang sets the record straight on Aortic Dissections
- LFTs and liver lacerations - the Trauma Pro clears the air on investigating these
- Avoid oxygen desats - Paeds EM Morsels argues that there should never be desats in children either.