A slew of paediatrics around the web giving great advice. Also in the mix is some trauma imaging and tox for good measure. As always credit to the original authors and do visit their site.
- Digoxin-mag relations - A reminder to not only worry about K levels but Mg levels as well
- Ankle of the week- The docs at Emergucate show us a nice ankle case
- Nice-fever-guidelines-for-kids/ - Guidelines are always appreciated. Use what is relevant to your practice
- Thenar based eminence bagging - A novel way of bagging which could help you in tricky times
- Weights estimation necessary? - St Emlyn's argues that estimation is just that. Nothing preps like real weight!
- Change of CULTURE - Whats with all the culturing seriously?
The last link to Ryan Radecki's site is a must read and we fully appreciate the sentiment. It is something shared all over the world. Over investigation with no real change of management resulting from it. We understand that surveillance is warranted in some diseases by the pathologists but surely it is time to call a simple ceulluitis or chest infection (not from the middle east of course!) just that.