Here's more friendly pearls from the web. Mixture of surgery, radio and tons of paeds for good measure.
The really interesting link is #5. I was taught impulse testing and other subtle tests to remember for detecting acute appendicitis but never subtle history taking!
- All about major burns - comprehensive run through from fluids to escharotomy
- The-winking-owl-sign - this spinal x-ray tute is a hoot
- Why people don't change their minds despite evidence - its not delusions but rather something else
- Headaches in kids - all about this little taught topic
- Road bumps and appendices? - will this be part of your alvarado?
- Paediatric-dermatology-challenge - really a great reminder of what's important and how to approach rashes in kids.
Remember to credit the content providers.